Thursday, February 16, 2012

This week I have planned out the details of my concentration. I decided that my concentration theme is going to be flight. I am going to take pictures of things that make objects move. I planned out what subject matter I wanted to use for my concentration and found out what supplies I would need. I also figured out most of the setting, lighting, and principles that I would like to include in each picture. I did research online to get inspiration for my photos. My plan is to hopefully begin taking pictures over the three day weekend, so I can start editing picture material next class.

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to go through your WAAAM pictures to see if you have any images you can use? Please include principles of design and why you want to explore this idea in your concentration statement in your header. Looking forward to seeing new images soon.

    ReplyDelete