Wednesday, February 8, 2012





This weekend while I was taking pictures, I was going to do my concentration on man vs. nature. I was going to do art and makeup on people's faces that was a representation of some natural object in the real world. Then i would take a picture of the object that it represented and put them together, side by side. I took pictures down at the river of the water, rocks, and sand. I also took some pictures of some trees. Then I took a picture of paint on someone's face that represented waves. But after I took the pictures, I realized that I didn't like the idea as much as I thought in my head. So I decided to change it, and will no longer be taking pictures that relate to this theme.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you jumped in and tried this idea. It sounds interesting even though it didn't work out for you. I look forward to seeing your flight images!Please include principles of design in your concentration statement and why you want to explore the idea of flight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures portray such a beautiful perspective on nature. You capture its beauty perfectly & each picture is so clear and vibrant. Absolutely love what you've done even in your planning stages! :)

    ReplyDelete